Rasbora cephalotaenia

Post your rasbora related pictures here.

Moderator: forum moderators

Rasbora cephalotaenia

Postby Mad Duff » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:40 pm

A few photo's of Rasbora cephalotaenia
Mad Duff

Re: Rasbora cephalotaenia

Postby naturart » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:23 am

wow! nice fish. They rival my R. einthovenii in good looks, but I think I'll stay with my brilliants. Maybe I'll wait till I get another tank to include these.
naturart

Postby Mad Duff » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:12 am

The einthovenii are a lovely fish and make an ideal compramise if you havent got the space for cephalotaenia which really require at least a 4ft tank and upto 6ft whne fully grown, I have had them upto and over 6" and they need plenty of space to swim and dart up and down at speed.
Mad Duff

Postby Gspesci » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Wow! What a lovely species! We don't see these in the States, at least not that I'm aware of. A friend of mine is bringing me some einthovenii to our club meeting this Friday. I guess that means I won't be stopping for a few beers after the meeting:(
Gspesci

Postby Mad Duff » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 am

These are not a commonly seen species anywhere as far as I know, these were ordered in especially for me.

Let us know how you get on with the new einthovenii, any chance of some photos ;)
Mad Duff

Postby Gspesci » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Wish we could get them over here! Of course, then I would need another large tank! Maybe I could do without some furniture;) Photo's...ran downstairs last night to photograph some fry in their tanks. How in the world do you photograph the world's shiniest fish? I have fry of hengeli, vaterifloris, and trilineata....do you think any photo's turned out without the glare of the tank????? I'm going to work on that! I feel another hobby coming on....
Gspesci

Postby Sills » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:28 am

Mad Dueff wrote:These are not a commonly seen species anywhere as far as I know, these were ordered in especially for me.

Let us know how you get on with the new einthovenii, any chance of some photos of Pro Solution Gel https://www.petersacco.com/pro-solution ... nd-results ;)

These are stunning!
Sills

Return to Gallery